- 4K HDMI Video Output & 16MP Decoding Capacity
- Simplified Deployment with PoE+
- 4-Channel Simultaneous Playback
- ONVIF Ensures Compatibility
- Plug & Play
- 24/7 Continuous Recording
- Remote Monitoring
- Two-Way Audio
- 80 Mbps Video Access Bandwidth
- 4K HDMI Video Output & 16MP Decoding Capacity: Sharp image definition up to 8MP and a 4-channel display ensures you capture every detail, from every angle†.
- Simplified Deployment with PoE+: Easily connect and power your PoE camera with one RJ45 cable transmitting both data and power. No power adapter needed.
- 4-Channel Simultaneous Playback§: Replay the feed from up to 4 cameras at the same time, increase replay speed, and find events in the video schedule to easily review footage.
- H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your camera transmits compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
- ONVIF Ensures Compatibility△: Easily add IPCs from VIGI and other brands to establish a powerful and varied network thanks to barrier-free compatibility.
- Plug & Play: Allows new and unused VIGI IP Cameras to be added automatically to the new NVR and activated instantly, making installation faster than ever before.
- 24/7 Continuous Recording: Stores up to 10 TB of footage from connected cameras to secure your data for quick, convenient access.
- Remote Monitoring: The dedicated VIGI app and VIGI Security Manager enable remote monitoring, providing ease and convenience.
- Two-Way Audio: With voice intercom support, carry two-way conversations while watching your feed from anywhere. Suitable for management.
- 80 Mbps Video Access Bandwidth: High video access bandwidth ensures your NVR manages more cameras with high resolution. Based on laboratory testing using VIGI cameras, VIGI NVR can manage up to four 4MP cameras.
|Protocol||TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, UPnP|
|Incoming Bandwith||80 Mbps|
|Outgoing Bandwidth||60 Mbps|
|Package Contents||VIGI Network Video Recorder
Quick Installation Guide
|Operating Temperature||-10–55 °C|
|Dimensions( H X W X D )||246.2 × 148.2 × 45 mm|
|External Power Supply||53.5V DC/1.31A|
|Power Consumption||4.25 W (without disk)|
|Video Input||4-Channel IP Video Input, up to 8MP Resolution|
|HDMI Output Resolution||1 Channel, Resolution: 3840x2160/30Hz,1920x1080/60Hz,
1680x1050/60Hz, 1440x900/60Hz, 1280x1024/60Hz,
|VGA Output Resolution||1 Channel, Resolution: 1920x1080/60Hz,1680x1050/60Hz,
1440x900/60Hz, 1280x1024/60Hz, 1024x768/60Hz,
|Decoding Format||H.265+/H.265/ H.264+/H.264|
|Live View/Playback Resolution||8MP/5MP/4MP/3MP/1080p/UXGA/720p/VGA/4CIF/
|Synchronous Playback||4 Channel|
|Capability||2-ch @ 8MP, 4-ch @ 4MP|
|SATA||1 SATA Interface|
|Capacity||Up to 10 TB|
|Network Interface||1 RJ-45 10/100 Mbps Self-Adaptive Ethernet Interface|
|USB Interface||2× USB 2.0|
2-Years Local Manufacturer Warranty
What's in the box
- VIGI Network Video Recorder
- Power Adapter
- HDD Screws
- Quick Installation Guide